LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT" carries out the economic activity of supplying electric energy to the consumer on the basis of the corresponding license issued by the National Commission, which carries out state regulation in the fields of energy and utilities.
LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT" is a member of the Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine.
Certified specialists of our company successfully work in the energy market for more than 7 years.
The enterprise provides all kinds of services in the field of energy:
- supply of electricity to the consumer;
- conducting energy audits with economic substantiation and maintenance of the energy saving program;
- development of specific norms of consumption of energy resources;
- drawing up and approval in the relevant authorities of the energy passport;
- implementation of energy management and others.
We suggest you consider the transition to "GAZENERGOPROEKT" Ltd for electricity supply.
The advantages of working with our company are:
1. The retail price for 1 kWh of electric energy below the tariff for power transmission companies operating in the assigned territory, and is formed depending on the schedule of work, optimized to help you analysts of our company.
2. All documents related to the supply of electricity are issued by specialists of our enterprise.
3. Provision of consulting services on issues of consumption, electricity accounting and energy management.
4. The payment for the orderly amount of electricity is carried out in stages with the consent of the Parties.
To determine the economic expediency of transferring your company to the address delivery to LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT", we ask you to fill out the "Questionnaire", or provide us with data on the consumption of electricity by your enterprise with the hourly integration period (kWh).
The current contract of your company with an energy supply company operating in the designated territory is suspended in the part of supply of and active payments for electricity.
Director OI Dryland
LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT" carries out consideration of appeals, complaints, claims and communications of consumers about the threat of electrical safety at the customer service center at the address:
61072, m. Kharkiv, st. Tobolskaya, 38 Liter "A-5"
For letters: 61072, m. Kharkiv, st. Tobolsk 38 Liter "A-5"
Phone (fax): (057) 7168855
Mode of operation of the customer service center:
Monday to Friday from 09-00 to 18-00 hours
Saturday-Sunday is weekend
A consumer can file an appeal / complaint / claim by:
- submission of a written application for personal reception at the management of LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT";
- submission of a written application by post to the address of "GAZENERGOPROEKT LLC";
- electronically for the form below.
Requirements for registration of a complaint / complaint / claim of the consumer:
- the full name of the consumer must be indicated in accordance with the constituent documents, the legal address, the address of the location of the electricity supply;
- the essence of the issue raised, proposals, statements, complaints, reports, etc .;
- the written application / complaint / consumer claim must be signed by the applicant (s) with the indication of the date. Before the appeal / complaint / claim, the consumer must add the existing originals of decisions or copies of decisions taken after his / her complaint / complaint / claim earlier, as well as in the presence of the documents necessary for consideration of the appeal / complaint / claim which, after its (its) consideration is returned the consumer. When filing an appeal / complaint / claim in electronic form, the email address to which the respondent may also be responded or information about other means of communication with him should also be indicated. The use of an electronic digital signature in electronic communications is not required.
The previous response to the appeal / complaint / claim of the consumer shall be submitted within 1 (one) business day from the day of reception of the appeal / complaint / claim, if it contains the consumer's e-mail address, telephone number. Appeals / complaints / claims / communications of consumers about the threat of electrical safety are considered in essence within the time limits established by the current legislation, depending on the subject of questions raised by them.
The procedure for reporting on the threat to consumers' electrical safety
This Procedure determines the procedure for providing information on the threat to the electrical safety of consumers and is created for rapid response and rapid localization of events that threaten the electrical safety of people and animals or can lead to system crashes in equipment or industrial accidents.
I. Actions of employees or witnesses in an accident or accident that compromises electrical safety:
1. Time limit for submitting information: Immediately
2. Who is given the information:
For employees, the direct manager of the employee or another authorized person at the enterprise.
For consumers - the customer service center LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT".
3. Procedure: In the event of detecting events that constitute a threat to the electrical safety of people or animals, or they can lead to system equipment failures or industrial accidents, it is necessary to immediately, first of all, keep the safe distance from the place of occurrence (in the event of a ground fault or a fall trees on the conduction of air lines, the safe distance is not closer than 8 meters), to notify about the danger of others, to prevent accidental passers-by or animals from approaching the accident and to report what has happened, either through communication facilities or about the directly direct manager or other authorized person at the enterprise, for consumers - the customer service center of LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT" by phone: (057) 716-88-55
II Actions of managers or other authorized persons at the enterprise in case of receiving an accident or accident notification that threatens electrical safety
1. Time limit for submitting information: Immediately
2. Information to be provided: In the event of a fire at the objects: to inform by means of communication of the department of civil protection, fire safety and mobilization work, the next dispatch manager of REM, UDS, the customer service center of LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT" by phone: (057) 716-88-55.
3. Procedure: Local managers must first assess the situation and determine the consequences of an accident or other events that pose a threat to electrical safety, organize, if necessary, the provision of first aid, to take urgent measures to prevent such events.
On June 11, 2017, the Law of Ukraine "On the Electricity Market" came into force on April 13, 2017, No. 2019-VIII (hereinafter referred to as the Law). According to the Law, after 18 (eighteen) months from the date of its entry into force, separation of electricity distribution and supply activities in existing vertically integrated energy supply companies will take place. That is, the same entity will not have the right to simultaneously carry out electricity distribution and supply activities. Thus, distribution of electric energy will be carried out by operators of distribution systems (subjects of natural monopolies), and supply of electric energy to consumers - separate from operators of distribution systems, legal entities - electric suppliers, which will be selected by consumers. That is, the services of supply and distribution of electric energy will be provided by separate economic entities.
Since distribution system operators will not have the right to supply electricity within 18 (eighteen) months from the date of entry into force of the Law, licenses for deliveries at a regulated tariff in the assigned territory will be canceled.
Therefore, consumers (except domestic and small non-residential consumers), who, on the day of entry into force of the Supply Law by the RTA, must elect an electricity supplier by December 1, 2018 and enter into an agreement on the supply of electric energy with it. If the consumer chooses not to choose his own electricity supplier, the electricity supply to him will be automatically carried out by the supplier of "last hope", determined on the relevant territory, for no more than 90 days.
On June 11, 2018, the Rules of the Retail Electricity Market, approved by the NERCP from March 14, 2018, No. 312 (hereinafter - the PRESE), entered into force. At the same time, the Rules on the use of electric energy have ceased to exist.
Clause 2 of the NERCP Regulation No. 312 of 14 March 2018 "On Approval of the Rules for the Retail Electricity Market" establishes that the conclusion of contracts between consumers and other participants of the retail electricity market in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation shall be implemented by December 1, 2018. An agreement on the supply of electric energy to a consumer with an electricity supplier shall be made on an exemplary form, set forth in Annex 5 to the Rules of the retail electricity market. The conclusion of a consumer contract for the supply of electrical energy to a consumer occurs by joining the consumer to the contract, for which the consumer submits to the power supplier application-application in the form established by the Rules of the retail electricity market.
In accordance with clause 3.2.10, the consumer for the conclusion of a contract for the supply of electric energy to the consumer, together with the application-attachment, also provides: - a copy of the document confirming the authority of the person for the conclusion of the contract (extract from the constituent document on the powers of the head - for legal entities, a copy of the power of attorney , issued in accordance with the established procedure), if necessary; - an extract or a copy of the certificate, or a copy of the extract from the URE; - documents confirming the existence of an agreement entered into with operators of the system for the distribution services (transmission) of electric energy (passport point of distribution (transmission), information on assigned EIS code).
To determine the economic expediency of transferring your company to the address delivery to LLC "GAZENERGOPROEKT", we ask you to fill out the "Questionnaire", or provide us with data on the consumption of electricity by your enterprise with the hourly integration period (kWh). .
Below is presented the forms of documents for registration of contractual relations in the part of the conclusion of an agreement on the supply of electric energy to the consumer:
On the Electricity Market The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Law dated April 13, 2017 No. 2019-VIII
About the National Commission that carries out state regulation in the spheres of energy and utilities The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Act dated September 22, 2016 No. 1540-VIII
On Licensing of Business Activities Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Law dated March 2, 2015, No. 222-VIII
On the peculiarities of access to information in the fields of electricity supply, [...] The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Act dated December 10, 2015, No. 887-VIII
Resolution NERCP of 27.12.2017 № 1469 "On Approval of Licensing Conditions for Conducting Economic Activity for the Supply of Electricity to the Consumer"
NERCP Resolution dated March 14, 2018, No. 312 "On Approval of the Rules of the Retail Electricity Market"
NERCP Regulation No. 1469 of 27.12.2017 "NERCP Resolution dated March 14, 2018 No. 311" On Approval of the Code of Commercial Accounting for Electricity "
Resolution NKREKP dated March 14, 2018 No. 310 "On Approval of the Code of Distribution System"
Address: A-5, Tobolskaya str., 38, Kharkov, 61072, Ukraine
For letters: 61072, m. Kharkiv, st. Tobolskaya , 38 letter A-5
Work hours: 9.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday
13.00 - 14.00 lunch break